Comprehensive ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat) Care at Murfreesboro Medical Clinic
Congestion, sinus infections, earaches, hearing loss, dizziness, strep and tonsil infections and thyroid disorders are the reasons why many of our patients in Middle Tennessee seek our help. We specialize in treating dozens of ear, nose and throat issues for children and adults and we want to help you and your family live a healthy life.
Are you experiencing any of these symptoms?
- Ear pain, ear drainage, hearing loss, or sudden change in hearing
- Dizziness or sudden change in balance
- Nasal congestion and sinus pressure
- Change in voice quality or hoarseness
- A lump or mass in the neck or neck swelling
- Thyroid disorders or thyroid nodules
- Chronic sinus infections
- Chronic ear infections
- Chronic sore throat
- Chronic voice changes
Our professional and caring providers offer comprehensive ENT care for children and adults right here in Murfreesboro as well as specializing in several common and chronic issues such as sinus and ear infections, sore throat and voice changes. We are dedicated to providing the best medical, surgical and audiological treatment of ear, nose and throat disorder in a professional, patient-centered environment for your entire family. We treat all ages—from newborns and up.
Our ENT (Otolaryngology) services include:
- Evaluation and treatment of all ENT disorders
- Ear tubes for chronic ear infections
- Balloon dilation of the eustachian tubes to treat chronic ear infections or pressure
- In-office ear injections to treat hearing loss or dizziness
- Repair of eardrum perforations (tympanoplasty)
- Tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy for chronic infections or pediatric snoring / sleep apnea
- In-office and Intraoperative treatment of nosebleeds
- In-office procedures to treat nasal congestion, chronic nasal drainage, chronic sinus infections
- Surgical treatment for certain types of hearing loss including cochlear implantation for profound hearing loss
- Advanced evaluation of voice disorders and hoarseness including stroboscopy
- Surgical treatment of voice disorders such as vocal cord polyps, nodules and cysts
- Botox injections for spasmodic dysphonia
- Vocal cord injections for weak voice, or paralyzed vocal cord
- Surgical treatment of thyroid disorders such as over active thyroid, thyroid nodules, or thyroid cancer
- Surgical treatment of salivary gland lesions
- In-office needle biopsies (FNA) of neck masses, salivary gland lesions, or thyroid nodules
Contact us today if you are experiencing any of these symptoms.