Nasal and Sinus Treatment for Murfreesboro and Middle Tennessee
Being able to breathe properly affects every aspect of your life. Since you live in the south, you probably know first-hand how serious allergies and breathing issues can be. From congestion to sinus infections, our providers examine, diagnose and treat your nasal and sinus problems with care and expertise, using a personalized approach. If you have symptoms such as congestion, nasal drainage, runny nose, stuffy nose, sinus pain and pressure, headaches, seasonal allergies, or decreased ability to smell/taste, contact us today.
Are you experiencing any of these symptoms?
- Runny Nose
- Stuffy nose
- Nasal Drainage
- Sinus Pain and Pressure
- Loss of your sense of smell/taste
- Seasonal Allergies
Many patients who come to us have already been treated with antibiotics and steroids, or have tried over the counter medications in hopes of alleviating their sinus symptoms. We help patients find a solution to their nasal and sinus issues so they can live a more enjoyable life. Some patients may need additional medical therapy, while others may benefit from procedures or surgery. Many of our patients also benefit from an evaluation for allergies.
Our Sinus Surgery Services
- Balloon Sinuplasty – a revolutionary and minimally invasive endoscopic procedure for treatment of sinus symptoms that can be done in the office or in the operating room
- Traditional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery – use of endoscopes inside the nose, as well as image-guidance technology (GPS for the sinuses) during surgery to expand natural openings of the sinuses, which allows for improvement of sinus symptoms such as pain, drainage and impaired breathing
- Septoplasty – a procedure performed to straighten the inside of the nose to help patients breathe better
- Turbinate Reduction – a procedure to reduce the size of the nasal turbinates, which help to filter and humidify air. This improves nasal breathing
- Repair of Vestibular Stenosis – a surgical treatment to correct nasal valve collapse, which is caused by weakness of the cartilages of the walls of the nose. This can create an effect similar to using a breathe right strip
- Clarifix – intranasal cryotherapy for treatment of chronic runny/stuffy nose
Contact us today if you are experiencing any of these symptoms and need help breathing better.