How a Telehealth Visit Works
1. Once you have scheduled your appointment, you will be given a Personal Meeting ID number that you will need to enter the visit.
2. You must have access to a mobile device, tablet, laptop or desktop computer with a webcam.
3. Using your smart phone or tablet, download the free ZOOM Cloud Meetings app OR using a laptop or desktop, visit mmclinic.zoom.us/signup to create an account.
4. When creating an account please use your name so the provider will know who is on the video.
5. 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment, please log-on and “join the meeting” to be entered into the virtual waiting room.
6. There, you will enter the Personal Meeting ID previously given to you.
7. Just like the real waiting room, you may wait for your provider to join you. ‘
A few things to note:
This visit is treated just like an office visit by your insurance provider.
The meeting itself will NOT be recorded. You must allow video and audio.
Watch the video below for step-by-step instructions: