Murfreesboro Medical Clinic (MMC) family walk-in clinic is now open. Our walk-in clinics can treat common illnesses such as coughs and colds, headaches, rash, ear infections, urinary tract infections, sinus/allergies, etc. They also administer vaccinations and pregnancy testing.
- No appointment, little or no waiting time
- Two convenient locations
- Affordable –– covered by many insurance plans
- Care for the whole family –– 18 months of age and up
- Open 7 days a week
- Flu Shots
- Upper Respiratory problems
- Cough and Colds
- Fever (less than 72 Hours)
- Ear Infections
- Ear Wash/Wax Removal
- Rash (Poison Oak, Poison Ivy)
- Skin Infections
- Urinary Tract or Bladder Infections
- Pregnancy Testing
- Access to Patient's Medical Records*
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
*Medical records of Murfreesboro Medical Clinic's patients are easily accessible at your visit.