Insurance for MMC Providers
- Americhoice *Not accepted in GYN, limited OB, Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, Dr. Boone (Ophthalmology)
- Amerigroup *Not accepted in Pediatrics, GYN, limited OB, Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, Dr. Boone (Ophthalmology)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (Network P. S. M.) Not Exchange E or V.
- Blue Care *Not accepted in GYN, Limited OB, Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, Rheumatology, Dr. Boone (Ophthalmology)
- Tenncare Select *Not accepted in GYN, Limited OB, Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, Rheumatology, Dr. Boone (Ophthalmology)
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Cigna Products (No Local Plus)
- First Health
- Humana (Not Local Preferred Exchange Plan)
- Mission Point (We are Tier One Providers)
- Signature Health Alliance
- Tricare Prime*Accepted with a referral to see a specialist only
- United Healthcare (We are not providers for Compass or Charter Plans)
- Medicare Railroad
- Cigna - Healthspring
- Wellcare Medicare Extra (All TN Plans)
- UHC Dual Complete (Americhoice Medicare)
- Blue Cross Advantage
- Humana (Gold Choice Plus HMO)
- Amerivantage (Amerigroup)
The following Medicare Advantage plans can be taken ONLY if they are PFFS (PRIVATE FEE FOR SERVICE-this should be listed on the front of the card). This is only if out of network changes.
- Humana Medicare PPO
- Sterling Option 1
If your plan or network is not listed or you are unsure about the type of plan or coverage you have, please feel free to contact us.
If you have specific questions about your insurance coverage, please contact your human resource department or insurance company listed on the back of your insurance card.
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
As a reaction to the PPACA (Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act) your
insurance company may change how it is processing previously covered diagnostic tests.
In the past, your tests may have been paid under the preventative health benefits of your insurance policy. Now, some of these diagnostic tests are no longer considered preventative. Therefore you may be responsible for all or a portion of the charges. This does not include diagnostic tests done for acute or chronic medical diagnoses.
If you have any questions about which diagnostic tests are considered preventative, please contact your insurance company.