Our staff provides a full complement of reconstructive and plastic surgery procedures related to restoring function and providing aesthetic enhancement to the human body. These services range from simple laceration repair, treatment of hand injuries, delicate cosmetic procedures, and more advanced procedures such as post-mastectomy breast reconstruction and microsurgery.
We recognize that each patient comes to us with a specific personal need and a desire to achieve the best possible result for his or her lifestyle. Some come with needs related to debilitating conditions from injuries, accidents, or birth defects. Others have reconstructive or aesthetic needs relating to childbirth or conditions common to the aging process, while the desire for cosmetic enhancement prompts others to seek our services.
- Correction of birth defects, including cleft lip and palate repair
- Removal of skin cancers and tissue reconstruction
- Hand surgery including Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
- Reconstruction of lower extremity injuries
- Breast reconstruction
- Breast reduction
- Facial fractures
- Burns and burn reconstruction
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tucks)
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery)
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift